Thursday, July 31, 2008

In The Beginning...

There was me.  Fresh from college, little direction, full of debt.  Things have changed.

Welcome to my journey, already in progress, to becoming a life long reader...A seeker of knowledge...and a guide to the young minds I am responsible for Monday through Friday 9:00-3:30...My journey to be a true learner, aware of my faults, inspired by my mentors.

Just a second grade teacher from Western, NY. Ready and willing to put up the good fight and do what's right for our kids.


1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I am so glad you got to see a great picture from your area! And I'm excited that I get to be your very first comment! Will this be your first year teaching? Are you familiar with the workshop methods? I always love talking and sharing ideas with others and especially when they teach the same grade as I do. I will be adding you to my blogs that I read, so keep on writing!