Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Flip it!




So I have posted my wish list online. Looking forward to getting some donations! Check me out on Digital Wish http://www.digitalwish.com/dw/digitalwish/product?id=4310.

These cameras are the perfect way to get my little guys engaged... here are some ways I'd like to use them:

- Narrated field trips with students serving as guides
- Interviewing other students, staff or community members
- Digital storytelling projects
- Capturing science as it happens
- Demonstrating experiments
- Taping presentations and reports

If all else fails, I'll just write a grant...it's amazing how much free money is out there for teachers who have a plan and a purpose :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Woo Hoo! The Flip is the best. We have one and you can borrow it to play around with it. Kids thrive on being videoed! So much fun!
Plus, it uploads quick on the Mac so the kids could see themselves within minutes on the SmartBoard, and I am sure Mac's and Smartboards will be part of the grant, right??? (-: